Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome - Heatherly Photography

Hello,

Welcome to my new blog!  Heatherly Photography.  Photography has been a passion of mine for a very long time!  I love pictures and everything they mean.  I love being able to look back and remember a moment in time just by looking at a photograph.  I used to take old family pictures and create slide shows to music for the fun of it!  (I still do that occasionally).  Taking pictures brings me so much joy.  I love the idea of snapping away at a subject, a family, a couple, a baby, and being able to show people my point of view of them, and capture the emotions that they were going through that day.  EVEN better is to see their response to their photo's.  Its a great feeling!  Pictures are the story of our lives, with out pictures we have only images in our minds, isn't it great that this world is filled with pictures that we can continually pull out, look at, remember, and they bring us back to a different time.  I hope that I'm able to touch lives with my photography, that I am able to capture little moments in time for people to remember and cherish for a life time. These moments always bring a smile to my face, and extra beats in my heart!  

In this blog, I will be sharing photo's that I take, Photographers that I look up to, and things that inspire me!  I hope that I'll have the opportunity to take pictures for everyone who visits this blog!  Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment