Monday, March 21, 2011

Photography Challenges

I've decided that I need to set up some self challenges.  Sort of like a photo contest that only I'm participating in to challenge myself! So, I created a list of shoots that I want to capture, and over the next few months I'm going to be working on my list of challenges, here are a few examples of what I'm trying to achieve:

Seeing Red
Heavy Metal
Summers End
Behind Closed Doors
Shadowy Silhouettes
In 10 Minutes Time
Water, Water, Everywhere
It’s all a blur

Every week or few days I will post the challenge, and the instructions and my photos.  I'm thinking that I'm going to try and set up a flicker group (Not quite sure how all of that works) but it would be interesting if I could inspire some of you to follow along and do the challenges with me, and post them in the flicker group! So bear with me, this should be interesting, and if nothing else, it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment