Monday, March 7, 2011

Tatiana and Jonathon - Pregnant


This is on of my favorite couples!  I've known them each separately longer than I have known them together, and longer than they've known each other!  This is Jonathon and Tatiana, and little Levi is inside!
Tatiana and I have been best friends for almost 15 years now, and Jonathon and my brothers used to play baseball together when we were kids.  This couple has been in my life for as long as I can remember, and I can't picture life with out them in it!  I'm so grateful for such Godly loving friends such as these two!  It was a huge honor to be their photographer and to capture this magical time in their life! 

This was the year of Babies!  Tatiana is such a beautiful radiant pregnant woman!  Jonathon loves his wife and his new family so much!  It gives me goose bumps to see the way he looks at her!  They have so much fun together, laugh together and love each other so much.  Their little Levi is SO BLESSED to have these two as his parents!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment