Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspiration - Jill Thomas Photography

One of my favorite things to do is to seek out other photographers and oooo and ahhhh over their work! Looking at photographs always sets my heart on fire and inspires me and makes me want to get up and take some pictures of my own!  I recently stumbled across Jill Thomas Photography and I fell in love with this below photo.  I hope that one day I'll have a photo taken of me that shows how happy I am in this moment in time!

I love the face that the she is making.  She looks so happy, confident, secure, and in love.  She looks like she has a little secret and that secret is that she's never been happier in all of her life!  Take a look at her Blog and tell me what you think!  She takes some GREAT photos! 


I love this Photo as well!  What a great idea, and what a cute baby!!!!


Okay, so who wants to let me take a picture of their new little baby???? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment